My new boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What do you think i should do after they have been muddy the first time ?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Burn them ?
9%
Trash them ?
14%
Rip them to pieces ?
6%
Just clean them and have more muddy and messy fun ?
71%

Total votes: 35

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Xenrhys wrote:Nice boots, but unfortunately it isn't the kind of boots I like very much ;)

But in my view it's boring to step in mud with them simply. There are many similar pics on the web. Some shoe abusing which cannot be repaired by but the boots in water would be veeeery sexy ;)

i agree. i prefer shoes and boots without the platforms. i thought the 90s would never end. what kind of abuse would you like to see?
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: from kitty

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Kitty wrote:
Yes, you are absolutely right. I was proud to wear and abuse them and they were very comfortable. I walked through some snow in them in New York and the salt they use to melt the snow leaves white stains on the leather. When I soaked them in ocean water at the beach they became very discolored as you see in the picture. I got a new pair though and they are so nice and shiny.

Hi Kitty :)
Thank you very much to take the time to share that experience! When you walked in New York and the salt melted your prada, the moment you discoved those stains in the leather of those pradas, you must be really upset about that event occured on your high heels?
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Boot Girl

Now i know.

Post by Boot Girl »

Because it is winter here now, i will have some snow fun first.

Then when the spring and summer comes i will do some deep sinking in mud and have some messy fun to.

And in the late summer, (if they are alive) i will trash and burn them.

Is that ok for you all ?

If i can i will take pictures of their adventures from the beginning to the END. :twisted:

(Sorry for the bad english i?m from sweden)
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Clean them and keep wearing them in the mud and water
Xenrhys

Re: Now i know.

Post by Xenrhys »

Boot Girl wrote:...
Is that ok for you all ?

If i can i will take pictures of their adventures from the beginning to the END. :twisted:

(Sorry for the bad english i?m from sweden)

Great! :wink: Will this happen to all 3 pairs? ;)
Boot Girl

My New Boots

Post by Boot Girl »

At least one pair will get that treatment. :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

boots

Post by Wetshoe »

hey, that's boots-favoritism.
you should be fair and wreck em all! :lol: