Platform shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

high heel sandals

Platform shoes

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan

Great

Post by Dan »

They look great but would look better with straps cut off and one shoe made into a sandal the other an open toe type.
Johnieheel

Post by Johnieheel »

Those are my favorite style of marry janes to swim or bath in. Oh please, can we see them in the tub or pool or mud hole before you destroy them? PLEASE?? :D
Sir_cat_2000

Post by Sir_cat_2000 »

i would love to cover them in cum before you trash them as i love that type of shoe
humbug68

Post by humbug68 »

Great shoes, almost seems a shame to dirty them but ......I think you should !!

Thanks for posting the pics

Mick
PCJ

Post by PCJ »

What brand are they? I can't quite make out the name inside.

I've drawn one of my cartoon characters mucking up a similar pair of maryjanes (Demonia "Sin") in a mud bog, and these look like something she would wear on her next "adventure".

The drawings are online, I can provide links if there is interest, but keep in mind it is a cartoon character (I did draw the shoes accurately tho')

---PCJ